- Analyses business to identify process improvement opportunities, models process solutions and facilitates the implementation of projects.
- Partners with the Global Business Analysts team to define and analyse KPIs in order to assess process capabilities and performance.
- Provides guidance and leadership on best practices that enable process compliance by partnering with Quality & Compliance.
- Drives cross functional process gap analysis and base-lining exercises to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Provides business process management expertise to business process owners and users in the deployment and execution of processes and tools within the department
- Educates Pharma Development users responsible for managing and operating functional business processes.
- Collaborates with relevant stakeholders (subject matter experts across Pharma Development) to share processes, ensure alignment, and address gaps.
- Network and partner with functional subject matter experts to leverage process expertise .
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree.
- Solid knowledge of process design, systems and tools and problem solving skills to support global process teams.
- Proven experience in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry with an emphasis in Biometrics.
- Prior experience in practical application of process design and/or process improvement methodologies.
- Lean Six Sigma certification or education preferred.
- Systematic and structured approach and way of working.
- Cost/ benefit driven mind-set, courageous and pragmatic.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Shared purpose thinking and a passion to collaborate.
- Fluent English. Occasional international travel (10%).