Type of placement:
Switzerland, North West
- To ensure oversight, institutionalization, delivery and maintenance of department’s internal and external business operations, functional and leadership communications and change management methodologies
- To ensure methods, processes and tools are available and consistently used to effectively support communications
- To ensure communication and change management requirements and timelines are clearly defined and align with departmental goals, business needs and priorities.
- Establish and use core communications and change management methodologies to drive the global standardization of business operations and change management practices
- Lead internal and external departmental communication efforts with a focus on establishing a communications strategy for the immediate, mid and long term
- Lead the design, development, use and adoption of the department’s communications tool kit that incorporates effective use of available communications and collaborations technologies
- Responsible for ensuring that communications meet objectives at the site, functional and global level by establishing and incorporating communications methodologies assessments during planning stages
- Responsible for ensuring communications, change management methodologies and processes are properly institutionalized
- Participates on cross-functional teams and is responsible for ensuring communications and change management efforts meet objectives.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related language, analytic or scientific field required.
- Advanced degree in referenced fields preferred.
- 6-10 years of experience with Phase I-IV clinical development processes, with an emphasis on business processes and operations
- 6-10 years of experience in communications preferably using various types of technologies and media
- Demonstrated knowledge of GCP, GLP, Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety and regulatory requirements
- Strong project management and change management experience
- Demonstrated innovative and creative use of visual and written content to maximize communication effectiveness to all audiences involved
- Ability to work in a multicultural matrix environment
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required