Country Study Manager
The Country Study Manager reports to the Clinical Operation Manager. The scope of this position lies in Managing local studies, Study Start-up, Feasibility, and Contract Submission/ Approval activities. Main point of contact for the study relevant details with clinical physicians, study nurses, ethics commission, Swissmedic, the global study team and various internal fields of local medical affairs
- Implementation and execution of international clinical trials phase I - IV in Switzerland.
- Local Study submission and approvals.
- Responsibility for the feasibility and the start-up of the studies, as well as during implementation for various operational aspects, including part management of CRO Partners (monitoring), in cooperation with the regional and global study team.
- Study relevant contacts with investigators, study nurses, ethics committees, Swissmedic, the global study team and div. Internal local Medical Affairs areas have.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Education or a university degree in science / medical field
- Several years of experience in the implementation and monitoring of clinical trials.
- Native or Fluent German & English skills mandatory
- French, spoken and written skills preferred but not mandatory
- Very good MS Office skills, you meet the essential requirements for this job
- Strong organization skills
- Customer service orientated
- Team Player
- Open to new ideas and to question conventional thinking.
- Priorities workload and communicate proactively
- Open-minded and flexibility
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required