Being the global expert for all logistics matters, including material movement from production sites to Hub and Hub to CPO's and third party customers, warehousing, all related compliance & international trade aspects plus sourcing of 3rd party services from providers.
- Drive physical material flow from the manufacturing sites (own and 3rd party manufacturing) through the Global Hub in Switzerland to the customer handover points in 120 countries
- Act as single point of contact for forwarders, airlines and agents in case of issues and problems during global material movement
- Constantly strive for process improvements, quality improvements and propose at least 5 opportunities for improvement per year
- Responsible for all compliance aspects during global material movement. Ensure that all materials are transported in a fully compliant manner by monitoring documents and material flow. Ensure 3rd party partners have all necessary information to ensure a fully compliant material flow
- Develop and implement KPI's to measure own supply and 3rd party performance. Create transparency about performance and identify improvements
- Develop and implement stakeholder management program for 60+ partners. Meet regularly with 3rd party service providers to discuss performance issues, process issues or quality issues. Ensure corrective actions are implemented immediately.
- Execute all operational logistics tasks in SAP ERP system for material movements through the Global Hub in Switzerland to 120 countries
- Responsible to create all necessary documents in SAP system such as invoice, packing list, weight note etc.
- Execute documents for Letter of Credit Business. Ensure all related documents are in full compliance with bank requirements
- Ensure LEAN and paperless logistics is rolled out globally
- Ensure compliance with GMP and regulatory requirements (including record management) and continuous improvement of quality relevant processes within area of responsibility.
- No actual major stock outs for life saving drugs
- Having a state of the art logistics setup based on global industry benchmarks
- Support Customer Service Level targets are met
- No compliance issues (deviations) during global material movement
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree is preferred. Advanced Degree in related field is a plus
- Minimum 2 years' experience within Supply Chain logistics
- Experience of freight forwarding / material movement within Supply Chain
- Commercial experience
- Sound knowledge of English and German is required
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required