Medical Affairs Associate Director
Supports the Global Brand Medical Director in the execution of assigned Global Medical Affairs (GMA) studies (Phase IV) and provides medical scientific input.
- Input to key study activities related to planning, execution and reporting; ensure timely and on budget delivery.
- Develop or provide input to study-related documents (e.g. protocols, case report forms, data analysis plan, study reports, publications).
- Develop presentation material for study-related advisory boards, investigator meetings, protocol training meetings for local medical organizations and speaker at meetings.
- On-going review clinical study data, final analysis and interpretation
- Act as medical key contact point for assigned studies.
Qualifications and Experience:
- PhD with unique knowledge for successful clinical program development and execution, with ≥ 6 years of clinical research experience required. OR
- MD with specialty with board certification or equivalent
- Fluent English (Oral and Written)
- Medical and/or scientific expertise in Dermatology or Rheumatology required.
- Proven ability to interpret, discuss and represent efficacy and safety data relating to the assigned disease area.
- Proven ability to work both independently or in a cross functional team setting, including a matrix environment.
- Advanced medical/scientific writing and communication skills.