PDMA Project Manager (Pharma) 60%
Accountable for the development, maintenance, pro-active tracking & management of a high quality, ambitious integrated project plan, to which all Global functions are aligned
Project Planning and Management
- Accountable for the development, maintenance, pro-active tracking & management of a high quality, ambitious integrated project plan, to which all Global functions are aligned
-Tracks project milestones, deliverables and progress using appropriate tools
-Monitors and reports regularly on project progress to all stakeholders
- Accountable for the integrity and accuracy of project information to meet team and management requirements
- Partners with the Global leader in identifying, managing and communicating key project risks and leading risk management strategies.
- Supports the Global Leader and the team for options evaluation and prioritization
- Implements and manages project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
- Ensures quality control is in place
Team Activities and Process Management
- Organizes, supports, facilitates and coordinates team meetings (with admin support), including planning logistics (date, venue, contracting and budgeting) and facilitating the event (supporting preparation of agenda and materials, creating and circulating meeting minutes)
- Guides and manages the team through the value chain processes ensuring effective and efficient team operation
- Maintains master calendar
- Supports information dissemination into teams
- Drives special change projects
- Responsible for maintaining, tracking, reporting and understanding variances in the integrated project budget by working in close collaboration with all global functional contributors (activities and ClinOps for Phase IV budget and other functions as applicable) and finance.
- Contributes to building functional excellence and continuous improvement within the Project Management Community and related functions - contributing ~10% of time to such activities
Qualifications and Experience:
- A scientific degree or advanced degree (MBA, PhD), a business or finance background or equivalent experience.
- Project Management certification or equivalent experience preferred.
- Professional experience within the pharmaceutical industry with direct project management experience supporting of cross functional project teams.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including clear, succinct and timely communication and proven ability to foster important relationships with customers and key stakeholders in a cross-functional, multi-cultural environment
- Ability to operate successfully in a matrix environment with shared accountability and responsibilities
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required