Recruitment Consultant / Senior Consultant
With offices in Basel, CTC Resourcing Solutions provides flexible recruitment services to the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industry across Europe and is considered by many of its clients to be the Gold Standard in resourcing. CTC has an extensive track record of providing high calibre professional staff for contract and permanent positions across the value chain including the areas of Drug Discovery, Clinical Research & Development through to commercially focussed roles such as Business Development and Strategic Marketing.
The operations in Switzerland are highly established and offer a great structure for progression, operating within a meritocratic employment environment.
- Director of Operations & Business Development, Basel.
- To perform a 360 recruitment role, that is, from being involved in the acquisition of both candidates and clients, through to successful matching of a client’s requirements with an appropriate candidate (on a headcount or contract basis) resulting in revenue generating activity.
- The successful candidate will also be expected to contribute to the candidate resourcing and business development strategies, ensuring CTC stays in touch with trends and changes in the market to facilitate an increasing revenue stream.
- To build up a solid portfolio of clients through business development / account management activities including active canvassing, client profiling, candidate led lead generation and proactive contact management
- Consistently deliver monthly sales targets
- To develop an understanding of clients, e.g. their aims and ambitions, website, decision makers, departments, products, competitors, likes, dislikes, USP’s and buying criteria, such a comprehensive solution may be offered and delivered to the client.
- To produce an account development plan for all clients
- Be capable of full end to end delivery into these accounts covering multiple candidate/contractor channels
- Be competent in searching all media including the main job boards and the CTC database
- To produce well written web adverts to attract the appropriate levels of response
- Meet new and existing contacts face to face and be capable of running a structured meeting, including a sales-focussed presentation where necessary
- To mentor a team and to be responsible for their performance and development
- Consistently track all your activity in CTC’s database to support CTC’s quality approach
- To help and support other consultants by providing them with market intelligence and appropriate candidates
- To be able to offer our clients a multiple of recruitment recommendations both verbally and through detailed proposals
- To escalate all contractual, financial or legal issues to the director of operations
- Fluent in English plus fluent in either German or French
Qualifications and Experience:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and sociable person to join CTC based in Basel, Switzerland. You will need to have the drive, energy, approach and outlook required by an organisation going through a concerted phase of growth.
Additionally, you must be:
- Degree educated to at least Bachelors level
- 4+ years’ experience with a demonstrable successful track record in recruitment in Pharmaceutical and/or Medical devices sectors
- A career focussed professional with a desire to progress within CTC
- Possess good verbal and written communications skills – English is essential and German or French highly desirable
- Computer literate, in particular have extensive experience of using standard packages such as Microsoft Office
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in researching subjects in detail using the internet on new topics through the use of search engines, social networking and forums etc.
- Naturally well motivated and results driven
- Have strong presentation and communication skills
Please send applications to Silvia de Bellis, Team Leader at: firstname.lastname@example.org