Talent Acquisition Associate 60%
The Talent Acquisition Associate will be responsible for managing and coordinating the internal recruitment processes for all open positions. They will also work very closely with HR colleagues and hiring managers to finalise role job description and define the profiles sought. They will also be tasked with providing ongoing feedback to all stakeholders involved and support HR maintaining an overview of the contractor workforce.
- Receive and process new hiring requests from functional areas
- Process direct applicants and maintain an overview of ongoing selection processes
- Screen and perform competence based interviews
- Liaise directly with preferred suppliers including releasing new requests and providing updates in relation to ongoing processes
- Facilitate and coordinate approvals and signatures of relevant recruitment related documents (work orders/contracts)
- Be involved in communicating final decisions / outcomes from internal stakeholders to preferred suppliers
- File all relevant documents (request forms, interview forms, work orders, amendments, termination letters) in the appropriate folders
- Liaise with the Legal department for archiving of important documents
- Support invoicing processes as required
- Manage various documentation including MSAs with preferred suppliers
- Periodically check overall alignment with annual budget for contractors
- Monitor and update of the internal resourcing database
Qualifications and Experience:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and sociable person. You will need to have high levels of drive and energy required by an organisation going through a concerted phase of growth.
Additionally, you must be:
- Degree educated to at least Bachelors level
- 2-3 years’ experience in internal recruitment in Pharmaceutical and/or Medical Devices sectors
- Possess good verbal and written communications skills – English is essential and German or French highly desirable
- Computer literate. In particular, have extensive experience of using standard packages such as Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Able to communicate extremely well with a wide range of internal colleagues.
- Seen as someone who can add value to and take ownership of the role you play in managing the recruitment process.
- Flexible, detail orientated and ability to multitask