Virtual Classroom: Leadership Skills for Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Professionals
June 3 @ 9:00 am - June 4 @ 5:00 pm CEST
This training will take place in a virtual format via a digital platform with live trainer interaction and interactive activities which will enable you to ask questions and discuss theory to ensure you have a comprehensive understanding of the course content.
This comprehensive course will introduce you to the core concepts of what makes an excellent leader in the pharmaceutical industry – and how to apply the different skills of leading your staff or team to maximise results. You will become competent and familiar in a range of well-recognised leadership techniques used in the pharmaceutical industry, which you will then go on to use on a daily basis when you return to the workplace, enabling you to perform at a higher level.
- Understand leadership and how to develop your leadership skills to a higher level
- Understand well-recognised leadership techniques and apply these to your work
- How to apply leadership to set your strategic direction
- Leading and developing your team, department or company to stay relevant to today’s pharmaceutical business needs
- How to lead successful change in the pharmaceutical industry
Interactive activities (exercises, break-out groups, polls, discussions) are core part of this workshop to help you to test and confirm you have met the learning objectives.
- Understanding leadership
- Developing leadership style including strategic skills and agile leadership
- Leading and developing a pharma team, department or organisation
- Leading successful change in pharma
- Enhancing communication (including in a virtual setting)
- Dealing with conflict, poor performance and problems
- Motivating the team
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This leading Leadership course in the Pharmaceutical and Biopharma industry, designed specifically designed for pharmaceutical and biopharma professionals, will be relevant for existing leaders/managers who wish to enhance leadership skills to a higher level, as well as those new to or aspiring to a leadership/management role including:
- Team leaders, project leaders and manages including those working in clinical research and other R&D areas
- Heads of departments
- Managers who have received little or no formal leadership training and who need to enhance their skills
- Anyone who wants to develop leadership skills to achieve greater success
Dr Laura Brown, BSC, PhD, MBA, Diploma in Clinical Sciences is a Management and Training Consultant. She has extensive experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry, having held senior management and leadership positions with GSK, Hoechst Marion Roussel, MDS, and GCPR.
Since completing her MBA, Laura has co-authored several books on management including: “Strategic Project Management”, “Be Your Own Strategy Consultant” – Demystifying Strategic Thinking, “Development the Individual”, “The Ultimate Book of Business Skills” and Project Management for the Pharmaceutical Industry. She also has a degree in psychology. Laura has facilitated on the MBA leadership skills programme at Cranfield School of Management, one of Europe’s leading business schools.
Interactive sessions with a mix of lecture, group exercises, pharmaceutical case studies including a business school industry case study, electronic whiteboards, polls and discussions.
The training modules will be delivered via digital platform. In order to get access you will need an internet connection, audio (from computer speakers or microphone), and a webcam (stand-alone or integrated with your monitor/laptop).
CHF 1’150.00 + 7.7% VAT
15 % reduction for members of SwAPP and SBA
Special fees for CTC employees
Group discounts available, please contact email@example.com
The fee includes course documentation and a course participation certificate.
After registration you will receive confirmation and an invoice with instructions on how to complete the bank transfer.
Full prepayment is needed prior to the course.
- Cancellations received more than 14 days before course: 100% refund less bank charges & cancellation fee of CHF 50.00
- Cancellations received 7-14 days before the course: 50% refund
- Cancellations received 7 days before the course: no refund
- In case of no show, no refund will be made.
If you have NOT received an official confirmation 7 days after registering, please call CTC at 0041 61 695 88 66 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.