Our client is a dynamic biopharmaceutical company looking for a Administrative Assistant for a 12 months contract based in the Basel area, Switzerland. The ideal candidate should have experience as Administrative Assistant and a basic understanding of contracts.
- Responsible for providing support to the Global Strategic Sourcing group in the management of sourcing activities
- Clinical sourcing, by ensuring signature process execution and filing of final contracts according to internal approval procedure and chart of authorities
- Flex resourcing support (agency contractors)
- Assist or deputize for the administrative Assistant clinical development operations for management and staff, efficiently completing tasks delegated to her/him
- Organizes travel schedules, seminars, accommodation
- Making sure that the electronic data sheet for the travel budget tracking is always up-to-date;
- Organizes internal and external conferences and meetings, prepares technical facilities agenda and takes minutes
- Manages, tracks and follows up on all contracts (Consultancy agreements, work orders (WOs), contractors applications, etc.), invoices related to contractors, consultants or investigators expenses, and services according to the official procedure
Qualifications and Experience:
- Preferred experience in clinical development sourcing support or procurement support or clinical contract management support.
- Preferred experience as administrative Assistant or qualifications in finance administration.
- Basic understanding of contracts (including basic legal understanding of terms and conditions)
- Perform assigned task maintaining confidentiality, being aligned to ethical process, as well as adhering to all internal and external compliance standards, processes and guidelines
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office, Internet, email and meeting scheduling
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (spoken and written); other languages advantageous
- Ability to work under pressure and independently in accordance with the department priorities
- Detailed oriented, with good organizational and problem solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills; must be a good communicator and must be able to facilitate departmental cooperation.
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required