Administrative Expert – to start immediately
Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland are looking for a Administrative Expert to provide efficient, effective and independent administrative support to the Global Head External Communications and the Head Communications Switzerland as well as providing support to their respective teams.
- Deals with complex administrative and organizational assignments independently
- Takes care of general administrative tasks, calendar management, dealing with and replying to correspondence, filing, appointment and deadline coordination specific to the department.
- Agenda preparation and minutes handling for team meetings.
- Handling of projects and event administration: Supports the team in general event management logistics while taking on independent logistics management for internal and external meetings / events. Among others, this includes international meetings with company communications professionals as well as external PR Agencies, media and journalists.
- Media Inbox: Supporting and maintaining the media inbox by triaging media inquiries and other requests.
- Team development & training: Assists in scheduling individual and team milestones, such as year-end discussions, objective setting as well as supporting training registration for team members. Also includes organization of candidates interviews and on-boarding of new staff including familiarization with systems, setting up hardware and workstations, as well as working place. Get acquainted with and maintain Sharepoint sites for the department.
- On and off boarding of team members: Handles the on and off boarding processes of team members within the External Communications and the Communications Switzerland team. Which includes preparing the workspace and required resources, such as: office and IT equipment, business cards, access to buildings, the media inbox, systems and various Sharepoints, meetings, parking etc. I
- nteraction: Works closely with the assistants of other teams and informs, advises and supports the team and associates from outside the team on processes, room and meeting coordination for team members
- Budget and PO tracking: Working closely with the Corporate Finance and Control Manager to manage and keep track of Purchase Orders and overall Budget.
- Team travel management & expenses: Manages all team travel arrangements. Includes working with travel center to book travel and manage associated costs. Process expenses for the associates of the team and for visitors/contractors.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Commercial background: Commercial School (business school).
- Must have very good administrative and coordination skills/experience. Experience as an Administrative Expert; Executive Assistant with PA experience preferred.
- Flexible, solution-oriented individual who enjoys handling a diverse, demanding workload.
- Language skills: Excellent written and spoken English and German. Knowledge of other languages (e.g. French) advantageous
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.