Associate CMC Project Manager
To Support the Technical Project Leader (TPL) in leading the technical CMC subteams for assigned projects and maintain cross-functional technical project plans & work packages in the Project Management system (Planview Horizon) for the Project Portfolio.
- Organizing meetings of the global technical sub team, facilitation of the agenda, follow-up of action items & providing minutes;
- Assisting the Technical Project Leader (TPL) in leading the technical sub teams for assigned projects;
- Experienced in the Project Management System Planview “Horizon” and other Portfolio Management relevant planning and tracking tools;
- Maintaining the cross-functional Project Plans for the assigned Portfolio in Horizon, Project Management System based on input from the TPL and Sub Team;
- Liaising with Finance for project cost tracking and phasing in addition to line functions to ensure timely update of relevant work packages, particularly prior to tollgate and other decision points;
- Generating regular Horizon & financial tool reports for portfolio & project reviews;
- Supporting development of processes, governance and best practices for data entry and maintenance in Horizon & other planning tools together with other resource planners;
- Ensuring data entry & reporting are done in compliance to above defined processes and best practices together with other resource planners
- Supporting Technical Project Leader (TPL) in leading the technical sub teams for assigned projects;
- Maintaining cross-functional technical project plans & work packages in the Project Management system for the Project Portfolio;
- Ensuring operational excellence by proficient, accurate & harmonized project planning globally;
- Ensuring warrant compliance of resource planning & tracking in line with the defined strategy;
- Providing reports of resources in respective IT-system and any other information to customers in sub teams and line functions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc in Pharma or Life Science. Business Administration Degree is an asset;
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry in technical (CMC) development (experience in project management or finance advantageous), preferably with exposure to Biologics;
- Very good understanding and background of development and technical operations environments. Finance expertise is an asset;
- Very good knowledge of MS Excel & Sharepoint. Experience in Planview Horizon is an asset;
- Adaptable and flexible. Must demonstrate ability and willingness to learn new systems and processes quickly and readily. Willing and able to work hands-on with complex IT system;
- Great attention to accuracy and detail. Demonstrated technical and database skills;
- Strong customer focus; experience in working in service functions or providing customer support;
- Experience in working within a global team environment and be a supportive team player.
- Solid organizational skills and ability to meet timelines;
- Must be able to work independently, and handle new assignment with minimal supervision
- Fluent in both written and spoken English;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.