Recruitment Associate Consultant/Consultant (Vacancies in Berlin & Basel)
The role as a Recruitment Associate Consultant/Consultant with CTC Clinical Trial Consulting AG entails a wide range of duties at CTC including supporting with recruitment activities as well as actively contributing to a number of internal meetings, and creating / presenting research documents and presentations.
CTC is a meritocratic organisation that offers a great structure and opportunity for progression. Transition from Resourcing Executive to Associate Consultant is easily achievable within the first 12-18 months. The Resourcing Executive role is proactive in its nature involving identifying specific candidates, key contacts and new leads on a daily basis.
- Posting job descriptions to various internet recruitment websites and job portals.
- Updating CTC’s CRM system / Candidate database
- Selecting and proactively contacting potential candidates via a variety of means
- Manage candidate responses and take the relevant actions.
- Prepare CVs on behalf of consultants for submission to client organisations
- Support consultants on administration tasks such as organising interviews
- Provide backup to Recruitment Support function
- Ensure candidate records are kept up to date on our internal database (Bond Adapt)
- Research subjects in detail using the internet on new topics through the use of search engines, social networking and forums etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
We are seeking an enthusiastic, intelligent and sociable person to join the team at CTC in either our Basel or our Cologne office. You will be degree educated and/or with prior experience within the contingency contract / permanent / search recruitment sectors. Previous recruitment experience is highly preferred.
The ideal candidate will be career focussed with a desire to progress within the Company.
Good communications skills are essential as well as experience of working with Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point. Being fluent in English is mandatory and having a good level of German or/and French is a plus.
If you are keen on joining a dynamic and fast paced environment please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable and send your CV to Madhumita.Singh@ctcresourcing.com
Please note, we can only consider EU/CH candidates or those with a valid work permit for Switzerland. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.