Associate Medical Director
For our client, one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies, we are currently looking for a
- Supports the Global Brand Medical Director in the execution of assigned Global Medical Affairs (GMA) studies (Phase IV) and provides medical scientific input:
- Input to key study activities related to planning, execution and reporting; ensure timely and on budget delivery.
- Develop or provide input to study-related documents (e.g. protocols, case report forms, data analysis plan, study reports, publications).
- Develop presentation material for study-related advisory boards, investigator meetings, protocol training meetings for company’s local medical organizations and speaker at meetings.
- On-going review clinical study data, final analysis and interpretation
- Act as medical key contact point for assigned studies.
- Support the Global Brand Medical Director and Communication lead to develop a highly influential medical and scientifically based platform
- Input to program/brand(s) publication plan and ensure execution in collaboration with assigned Medical Communication Leader, e.g. provide input on scientific content, support/lead data mining activities and support review processes associated with execution.
- Support internal and external medical education and communication initiatives (e.g., speaker training, advocacy, KOL strategy, advisory boards, launch support, congress planning and execution).
Qualifications and Experience:
- PhD with unique knowledge for successful clinical program development and execution, with ≥ 6 years of clinical research experience required. OR MD with specialty with board certification
- Medical and/or scientific expertise in Dermatology or Rheumatology required.
- Proven ability to interpret, discuss and represent efficacy and safety data relating to the assigned disease area.
- Fluent in English
- Proven ability to work both independently or in a cross functional team setting, including a matrix environment.
- Advanced medical/scientific writing and communication skills.
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required