(Associate) Scientist E&L Lab
The E&L Lab provides analytical support for biopharmaceutical protein development projects by using modern test methods for the detection of compounds leaching from the materials in contact with the drug substances or drug products during manufacturing or storage. As part of a service lab, the applicant will work at several interfaces (a.o. formulation/ development, manufacturing, physico-chemical analytics).
- Sample preparation (i.e. incubation of materials and work up of extracts);
- Analysis of extracts using various chromatographic techniques;
- Qualitative (i.e. interpretation) and quantitative evaluation of results;
- Maintenance of the lab equipment and troubleshooting;
- Contribution to reports (or section of reports) under the supervision of the lab head.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Master degree in a relevant science discipline (e.g. chemistry, biochemistry, food);
- Laboratory technician with several years of experience in analytics;
- Good technical and IT skills.
- Good organizational, communication and team skills
- Flexible and able to cope with timelines.
- Fluent in English;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.