Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. They are looking for a talented laboratory professional to join a laboratory that performs bioanalytical assays to characterize biopharmaceuticals in clinical development.
- Your main responsibilities will be to develop, validate and execute various bioanalytical methods to assess the biological activity (potency) and purity of biopharmaceuticals.
- As well as supporting manufacturing process development, you will perform release analytics of drug substances and drug products for human use under GMP. A range of bioanalytical methods will be needed, including target binding assays, cell-based potency assays, immunoassays and PCR-based assays.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree, apprenticeship or equivalent in in life sciences with strong background in cell biology and/or biochemistry
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience with cell-based assays and immunoassays, preferably in an industrial setting
- Knowledge and/or experience of working under GxP would be highly desirable.
- A strong molecular biology profile is a plus
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Good knowledge of English is required; German is desirable.
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.
- NO Phd’s please