Biostatistician (100% - permanent/contract)
Our client, a dynamic global bio-pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland, covering multiple therapeutic areas, is looking for a Biostatistician for a permanent/contract role based in the French Speaking area of Switzerland.
The ideal candidate should have 4 years’ experience as project/study statistician in Clinical Development in the pharmaceutical industry or CRO.
- Provide statistical input to the design, analysis and interpretation of clinical studies
- Author statistical sections of protocols and statistical analysis plans
- Ensure provision of quality and timely statistical analyses results that support quality and timely decision making
- Lead statistical and programming study teams and perform statistical analyses
- Coordinate and provide statistical oversight for outsourced studies, ensuring CROs accountability for the quality of their deliverables
- Represent statistics within cross functional study teams and provide statistical support and solutions
- Assist with in interactions with health Authorities
- Maintain current scientific and regulatory knowledge
- Provide input/lead internal process improvement
- Ensure adherence to GCP, regulatory guidelines, standard processes and SOPs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- MSc. or PhD in Mathmatical or related field
- Strong statistical methodology knowledge and applications.
- Experience using Bayesian designs is a plus
- Excellent programming skill in SAS. Experience using R is a plus
- Good experience using CDISC standards
- Up to date knowledge of regulatory requirements related to statistics
- Good communication skills and ability to build positive relationships
- Fluent in English