Our client, a dynamic global bio-pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland, covering multiple therapeutic areas, is looking for a Business Administrator on a 6+ month contract based in the Basel area.
The ideal candidate should have 3-5 years of experience supporting the routine management and the appropriate use of the system in accordance with GxP, 21 CFR Partr 11(as applicable).
- Provide adequate level support to USERS as per system related Quality System documents;
- Responsible for organizing, tracking and providing training for new USERS and continuous training as agreed with the System Manager;
- Act as a single point of contact and /or project coordinator for defined activities;
- Collect feedback system usage abd develop improvement ideas for USER training and for system improvement;
- Liaise with sytem administrator for timely resolution of incident and request for the applicable system;
- Contribute to specifications for new systems releases or project and review Test Plan, Validation Plan, User Requirement Specification, Functional Specification etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree preferably in science or computer science;
- Knowlegde and experience in BSI CTMS, Wingspan, ServiceNow, Medidata RAVE User management, QlikView, Samarind, Entimo, Planisware:
- Knowledge and experience in User management, User support, System configuration based on Admin Guide, Training and documentation writing ( Admin guide, SOP etc);
- Knowledge of Computer System Validation and code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 21 Part 11 and required documentation;
- Good understanding of drug development and bsiness processes in GCD;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.