Change Management and Communications Manager
Responsible for change management and communication activities supporting the Procurement Target Operating Model (TOM) transformation program. Support various project activities to enable stakeholders and employees to fully understand and support the transformation.
- Support Global TOM Team with planning, executing and maintaining global and regional change management and communication plans and activities
- Create content (management messages, town hall slides, key messages, narratives, FAQs, etc.)
- Ensure that all communication aligns with transition and deployment plans andschedules
- Liaise with appropriate owner(s) to revise materials as required
- Attend project team meetings and other meetings as necessary
- Maintain global repository for project documents
- Ensuring that local and regional communication activities link and align with global plans
- Working closely with HR Business Partners to ensure activities align on HR and work council practices
- Review and update additional communication channels, like internal Intranet sites, team gSites, Google+ community, newsletters, etc.
- Provide inputs to Project Management Office to ensure consistent delivery across the project.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5-10 years’ experience in change management and/ or communications, or other relevant experience, preferably in a Global, matrixed or diverse environments
- Agile mind-set; easily adaptable in an ever changing environment
- Can easily engage with people across all levels of the organization, quickly establishing trust and credibility
- Previous experience, training or certification in specific Change Management
- Methodology (e.g. Prosci, Change First, etc.) and/or project management desired.
- Experience supporting larger scale project implementations; experience with Global transformational projects a plus
- Ability to strategize, create content and present at workshops would be desirable
- Procurement and/or Pharma / Life Sciences experience is also a plus.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required