Clinical Research Liaison Manager
Our Client is an innovative R&D Biotech that has many agents at various trial phases and successfully achieved FDA Approval in 2015 for a new medical device within Oncology. They have a start up feel about them which creates a fast-paced, highly dynamic and entrepreneurial culture with an emphasis on being patient centric. They went “live” in 2015, so they are still setting and building up the structures and processes and are now in a role out phase for their new product. They are looking for a Clinical Research Liaison Manager for a permanent position to be based in the Lucerne area.
The ideal candidate should have 3 years of previous experience in Clinical Research.
- Supporting the clinical trial teams in identification of potential new investigators and clinical sites;
- Developing relationships with these potential investigators and clinical investigators;
- Knowledge and understanding of scientific data related to the products treatment;
- Distributing clinical and scientific information related to company’s clinical program;
- Communication with external investigators and clinical research professionals during conferences, scientific meetings, symposia, webinars and individual meetings
- Contributing the clinical protocol development;
- Supporting clinical patient enrolment.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Advanced scientific degree MD, PhD;
- Extensive medical, scientific and clinical research knowledge;
- Previous experience in oncology is preferable;
- Knowledge in Medical/scientific and clinical research;
- Excellent presentation skills;
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills (both written and verbal) ;
- Able to work efficiently and collaboratively under pressure;
- Traveling up to 50-60% of the time (mainly Europe, US on occasion);
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.