Clinical Science Leader/Medical Director
Our client is a biotech company that has an exciting pipeline and a product that has recently received FDA Approval. With a focus on developing clinically challenging products within Oncology and Immune related Orphan diseases, they are at the forefront of developing new technologies to generate medicines that have an unmet medical need. A dynamic and innovative company, they are now looking to expand and are actively recruiting for a Clinical Science Leader/Medical Director for a permanent position to be based in the Basel area.
The ideal candidate should have 8 years of previous experience in clinical research in the pharmaceutical industry environment.
- Leading the preparation of scientific documents, study protocol, investigator brochure, publications, and regulatory documentation;
- Designing and implement the overall clinical development strategy;
- Performing clinical review and interpretation of data;
- Being an active member of the Project Team;
- Contribute to the assessment of the benefit/risk profile of the drug candidate.
Qualifications and Experience:
- MD or PhD in life sciences
- An excellent understanding with previous experience in the development of monoclonal antibodies
- Background in immunology, pediatrics and/or rare disease would be an advantage;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Willing to be part of interdisciplinary teams with spirit of initiative and proactivity;
- Excellence in written and spoken English;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.