Clinical Trial Assistant
For this Clinical Trial Assistant position, previous experience of working in Clinical Research, in either the pharmaceutical or CRO industries is essential.
Our client is a biotech company that has an exciting pipeline and a product that has recently received FDA Approval. With a focus on developing clinically challenging products within Oncology and Immune related Orphan diseases, they are at the forefront of developing new technologies to generate medicines that have an unmet medical need. A dynamic and innovative company, they are now looking to expand and are actively recruiting for a Clinical Trial Assistant for a permanent position to be based in the Basel area.
- Print and assemble documents from the TMF for distribution to sites;
- Establish and maintain GCP archiving in conjunction with study team members;
- Organize the implementation of the updated Trial Master File (TMF) and ensure correct documentation is filed according with GCP and company SOPs;
- Liaise with study team members to ensure timely and accurate communication of study related information;
- Act as central point of communication, produce and circulate study information;
- Organize meetings and take meeting minutes;
- Participate in the review of study documents, organize their collection and distribution;
- Provide support with budget activities (cost tracking) and contract management;
- Literature research and dissemination of results.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A degree or equivalent qualification in health sciences, nursing or pharmacy or related field;
- Previous experience of working in Clinical Research, in either the pharmaceutical or CRO industries;
- Experience with clinical trial processes and documentation, knowledge of ICH GCP;
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, work under pressure, and manage time efficiently;
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Excellent command of written and verbal English language;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.