Clinical Trial Associate – immediately available
Our client, a dynamic bio-pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland and covering multiple therapeutic areas, is looking for a Clinical Trial Associate (CTA) for a contract role based in the French Speaking area of Switzerland.
The Clinical Trial Associate (CTA) is involved in the set up and follow-up of the studies, in the management of study documentation and actively supports the Clinical Research Associate (CRA) and Clinical Trial Manager (CTM) by creating, updating, distributing study materials, tools and documents. The CTA contributes to project team and study team goals.
- Generate, finalise and distribute study team agenda and meeting minutes in a timely manner. Act as a support to the CTM for meeting preparation;
- File and archive all study documents on eTMF under the responsibility of the CTM and ensure inspection readiness of the TMF;
- Verify vendor’s work order and create / update purchase orders accordingly, with confirmation from CTM;
- Follow up and discharge invoices according to the relevant purchase order on an ongoing basis, track payments to vendors and study sites and keep accounts file up to date (financial agreements and payments);
- Ensure review of study budget under responsibility of the CTM;
- In case of short / unexpected absences of the CTM, systematically act as backup and primary point of contact of the study by directing the action items to the most appropriate person;
- Contribute to the quality of all activities and key steps of the clinical study deliverables, and the delivery of the clinical study according to the ICH, GCP and local applicable regulations, and in accordance with the company’s International’s SOPs/WPs;
- Update and/or track study reporting tools (e.g. weekly follow-up chart on-line, export of the CRO reporting tool).
Qualifications and Experience:
- University/College degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline;
- Proven track record of at least 2 years of experience as CTA or comparable operating experience in Pharma/CRO/healthcare with good knowledge of budget and invoicing requirement, as well as drug development process and medical terminology;
- Experience in management and filing of Trial Master File content;
- Excellent spoken and written English and French;
- Customer orientation and team spirit, with ability to foster a collaborative team environment and to work effectively with others in a fast paced matrix organization;
- Ability to communicate with cross-functional teams;
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage stress, pressure and deadlines;
- Good to advanced computer skills with requirement of MS applications;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.