Clinical Wearable Technology Expert
Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. They are undergoing a transformation with respect to culture and outside perception. The organisation focusses on novel therapies in Oncology and Ophthalmology and is also currently developing a world-leading pipeline in Neuroscience and Dermatology with one of the strongest pipelines of Phase II/III studies in the world. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Clinical Wearable Technology Expert to be based in Basel Switzerland.
As an ideal candidate, you will act as an expert point of contact for supporting clinical trial teams in the selection and implementation of wearable sensors in clinical trials and drug development programs; including concept feasibility, design and execution, proof of concept (POC) studies, and demonstrating clinical value. The role will also act as a reference point for supporting integrated digital healthcare solutions and systems, remote data collection, and advanced analytics. The ideal candidate will project manage digital programs with clinical units and will coordinate with multiple internal and external stakeholders and vendors as required.
- Responsible for day-to-day delivery of digital health projects to the satisfaction of our internal stakeholders (internal customers);
- Acting as internal consultant (go-to person) to determine feasibility of projects and develop project rationale with internal clinical trial team stakeholders;
- Keeping abreast with industry leading digital health technologies and systems (e.g. wearable sensors) to act as an internal expert/assessor/recommender for these;
- Performing external landscape analysis for vendors required to implement POC and full studies;
- Designing, developing and executing POC studies based on these findings;
- Taking accountability to ensure adherence with internal policies and procedures within service delivery scope (e.g. compliance, QA, etc).
Qualifications and Experience:
- MSc. or similar qualification with 3+ years of experience in life science/healthcare including experience in clinical research;
- Direct experience with wearable sensors and other digital health technologies required;
- 3+ years of experience managing complex innovation-related projects;
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements around digital health technologies in clinical trials preferred;
- Fluency in English;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.