Communications and Change Manager
Our client is a pioneer in Drug Discovery and Development. As the world`s largest R&D spender in the pharmaceutical domain, they work in a vast number of drug discovery & therapeutic areas and are highly recognized internationally. A leader in the field of manufacturing and selling of several drugs with treatment of Cancer. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Communications and Change Manager for a contract role to be based in Basel.
They are currently looking for a Change /Communications Manager for a contract with high chances of extension, to be based in Basel. If you have 5+ years of experience in change and communications within a global pharmaceutical environment , this is the right opportunity for you.
- To ensure oversight, institutionalization, delivery and maintenance of department’s internal and external business operations, functional and leadership communications and change management methodologies;
- To ensure methods, processes and tools are available and consistently used to effectively support communications;
- To ensure communication and change management requirements and timelines are clearly defined and align with departmental goals, business needs and priorities.
- Establish and use core communications and change management methodologies to drive the global standardization of business operations and change management practices;
- Lead internal and external departmental communication efforts with a focus on establishing a communications strategy for the immediate, mid and long term;
- Lead the design, development, use and adoption of the department’s communications tool kit that incorporates effective use of available communications and collaborations technologies;
- Identifies and proposes the most effective communication media and writes communications content;
- Manages communications aspects of high priority events including but not limited to all hands meetings, cross functional forums or exhibitions and presentations containing relevant content such as on boarding events;
- Responsible for ensuring that communications meet objectives at the site, functional and global level by establishing and incorporating communications methodologies assessments during planning stages;
- Writes communications that are culturally aware and in keeping with expectations of the global organization;
- Responsible for the accuracy of content and tests and verifies expected behaviour of technology utilized in communications;
- Responsible for ensuring Department communications and Change Management methodologies and processes are properly institutionalized;
- Acting in the role of communications publishers to ensure communications efforts are efficiently published to the global organization;
- Responsible for meeting communications and Change Management timelines;
- Participates on cross-functional teams and is responsible for ensuring communications and Change Management efforts meet objectives;
- Collaborates with department functions to provide broad based communications and Change management support as needed and uses resources from functions productively while focusing on meeting objectives;
- Represents the department on external forums and committees where communications, Change Management (CM) and innovative approaches to information sharing and collaboration are discussed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related language, analytic or scientific field required;
- Advanced degree in referenced fields preferred;
- 6-10 years of experience with Phase I-IV clinical development processes, with an emphasis on business processes and operations;
- 6-10 years of experience in communications preferably using various types of technologies and media;
- Demonstrated knowledge of GCP, GLP, Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety and regulatory requirements;
- Strong project management and change management experience;
- Demonstrated innovative and creative use of visual and written content to maximize communication effectiveness to all audiences involved;
- Ability to work in a multicultural matrix environment;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.