Communications & Operations Project Manager (Respiratory)
For one of our clients, a well-established organization focusing on developing innovative medicines for improving people’s health and quality of life through a public-private partnership model, we are currently looking for a dynamic and competent Communications & Operations Project Manager (Respiratory) for a 12-months contract based in Basel.
As an ideal candidate you should have 5+ years of experience in internal communication and project management roles in a multinational environment within the Pharmaceutical industry , a track record of successfully implemented communication plans and exceptional content development skills.
As a Communications & Operations Project Manager (Respiratory) you will provide major operational support to the Head Portfolio Strategy and Operations, and be the implementation driver for the department’s communication package (including Sharepoint, newsletters and other internal communication channels).
- Being the operational lead for the department’s contracts and external funding requests, in order to ensure compliance with internal policies, standards and processes;
- Coordinating operational and strategic activities across the unit, and working with line functions and other interfaces (Finance, Communication and Country Organizations among others);
- Acting as an operational facilitator to major events (off-site meetings, town hall events…);
- Being the editor-in-chief of the department’s monthly newsletter;
- Managing multi-channel internal communications – updatuing Sharepoint and developing materials (videos, news articles).
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5+ years in project management/internal communication/relevant area in multinational environment in the healthcare industry;
- Track record of successfully managing and implementing communication plans;
- Ability to network and communicate with global, regional and country level stakeholders;
- Experience developing and implementing tactical plans that build and nurture online communities;
- Superior oral, written and listening communication skills in English a must;
- Exceptional content development skills and a high level of comfort communicating with a variety of audiences by leveraging a range of communication channels;
- "Roll-up-your-sleeves" attitude imperative;
- Ability to engage audiences and simplify complex messages;
- Fluent in English essential, German or French advantageous;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.