Customer Operations Manager, Oncology
Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. They are undergoing a transformation with respect to culture and outside perception. The organisation focusses on novel therapies in Oncology and Ophthalmology and is also currently developing a world-leading pipeline in Neuroscience and Dermatology with one of the strongest pipelines of Phase II/III studies in the world. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Customer Operations Manager for a permament position to be based in Basel area.
Execute a first in class order management, physician and patient care hub for Cell and Gene Therapy (CGT) in Region Europe. In coordination with local country teams, Regional supply chain and selected external Partners, the CGT Customer Operations Manager, Oncology Region Europe ensures a seamless process from product ordering to infusion.
- HCP’s point of contact for medical/technical information or side effect management and effectively identifies and processes Potential Adverse Events in accordance to internal company training and processes;
- Building trust and confidence with hospital centres;
- Supporting key customer initiatives to address gaps in patient management, including patient and provider referral, patient support programs development;
- Using company platforms, programs, tools and communication materials to effectively address HCPs, patients and caregivers needs;
- Supporting hospital accounts across Europe in the order management process with coordination of the required logistics and delivering best-in-class customer services;
- Working cross-functionally with the country teams, Apheresis operations, supply chain, manufacturing sites, quality assurance, legal, regulatory, marketing and medical teams to ensure that the Customer Service Center delivers against the need of our customers (both external and internal);
- Proactively working on a customer satisfaction and collect feedback, insights, and identify opportunities for improvement;
- Determining key drivers of a successful hub in Europe and continuously participating in its development;
- Continuously improving the time needed for resolution of customer queries and needs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree in Science and/or Medical or Business (Bachelor’s Degree Minimum);
- Scientific background;
- Fluency in minimum three of the following languages: English, German and/or French. Other European languages is a plus;
- Minimum of 5 years of pharmaceutical industry or high tech experience in a customer facing role;
- Minimum of 3 years in customer support (service) or patient facing experience is preferred;
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare business service offerings and customer needs;
- Strong track record of successful team collaboration and delivery of results;
- Supply chain experience is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written) with natural ability to establish relationships and address customer issues. Ability to clearly articulate and easily convey a customer service sentiment;
- High level of emotional intelligence to manage complex and difficult stakeholder situations;
- Able to operate in ambiguity and easily adapt to change;
- Problem solving skills and new solutions mind-set;
- Collaborative mind-set to manage local and regional cross-functional interactions, both internal and external;
- Able to think strategically to anticipate and plan for critical needs to support centres, taking strategic decisions while staying focused and articulated;
- Proficient at uncovering customer based insights/needs and leveraging this knowledge to drive satisfaction and continued process improvements;
- Ability to work well across a matrix organization with strong collaboration skills to internal and external stakeholders;
- Advanced computer skills;
- Operational efficiency;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.