Recruitment Customer Solutions Manager
This role will require you to conduct new Buisness Development activities with the aim of increasing CTC’s client and revenue base. The focus is the Life Sciences industry in Switzerland and Germany. You should be proactive in your nature and a “door-opening” consultative sales person.
- To build up a solid portfolio of clients via effective account planning and research
- Conduct new business development activities including active canvassing, client profiling, attending conferences and networking events
- To develop an understanding of clients such that a comprehensive solution may be offered and delivered to the client
- Be capable of running a structured meeting, including making sales-focussed presentations where necessary
- Consistently track all your activity in CTC’s CRM system
- To report activity summaries along with tangible outcomes on a weekly / monthly / quarterly basis
- To help and support other consultants by providing them with market intelligence and appropriate candidates
- To be able to offer our clients a multiple of recruitment recommendations both verbally and through detailed proposals
- Negotiate agreements with clients autonomously in line with CTC business and strategic objectives
- To efficiently escalate all contractual, financial or legal issues where necessary / appropriate
Qualifications and Experience:
To be considered suitable applicant for this role, you will be expected to have the drive, energy, and approach to visibly contribute to an organisation going through a concerted phase of growth.
Additionally, you must be:
- A Graduate (or Graduate calibre), educated at least to Bachelor level (a business degree would be an asset),
- 5+ years’ experience in sales / business development with the Pharmaceutical and/or Medical devices as target vertical markets. Experience in recruitment in the Life Sciences sector, in particular Pharma would be a huge asset,
- Able to demonstrate a successful track record in business development highlighting specific wins, gains and defences. Experience of having done this in a recruitment context will be a huge asset, as will operating in a complex environment with many different stakeholder groups such as HR, procurement, department heads and line managers,
- Possess excellent verbal and written communications skills – English is essential, as is Swiss-German. Also possessing French would be an asset,
- Be computer literate; in particular have extensive experience of using industry-standard software such as Microsoft Office etc.,
- An expert at writing and delivering sales presentations in PowerPoint,
- Prepare thoroughly for client meetings and accurately anticipate needs and concerns. You must have an eye for detail and a penchant for research
- A naturally highly motivated results-driven person who is outgoing in personality and a self-starter
- Able to demonstrate business initiative and the ability to formulate and drive a sales plan.
Previous experience of being in a start-up environment / managing a small team would be hugely advantageous.
Based in Basel, CTC Resourcing Solutions provides flexible recruitment services to the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industry in Switzerland and Europe. Since our formation in 1997, we have built up a solid, reputable business placing high calibre talent in contract, permanent and executive positions.
Our expertise spans the value chain in drug development from Clinical Research & Development (including Regulatory Affairs, Medical Communications, and Medical Affairs etc.) through to Strategic Marketing. We are a valued partner to a number of leading Life Sciences organisations at Global, Regional and Affiliate level. Our clients consider us to be experts in our field and the Gold Standard for recruitment in our industry.
We offer a great structure for progression within a meritocratic employment environment.
If you are keen on joining a dynamic and fast paced environment please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable and send your CV to email@example.com
Please note, we can only consider EU/CH candidates or those with a valid work permit for Switzerland. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.