Digital Biomarker, Science & Study Manager
Our client is a pioneer in Drug Discovery and Development. As the world`s largest R&D spender in the pharmaceutical domain, they work in a vast number of drug discovery & therapeutic areas and are highly recognized internationally. A leader in the field of manufacturing and selling of several drugs with treatment of Cancer. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Digital Biomarker, Science & Study Manager to be based in Basel.
As an ideal candidate you should have 3-5+ years of previous clinical experience in Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s Disease, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Schizophrenia, or Neuromuscular atrophies/dystrophies with a focus on experimental/clinical study design, working with patients, and analyzing data.
- Collaborate with clinical development teams to refine remote patient monitoring solutions and workflows for use in clinical trials (especially in Multiple Sclerosis drug development);
- Develop remote patient monitoring aspects of the clinical trial design, protocols and informed consents;
- Specify study-specific workflows and requirements for software development teams;
- Ensure the software/remote patient monitoring solutions meet the needs for clinical deployment;
- Conduct qualitative studies, including physician and patient focus groups, to establish clinical meaningfulness of the collected data and optimize the usability of software/remote patient monitoring solutions;
- Manage the deployment of the remote patient monitoring solutions into clinical studies;
- Deliver trainings on the remote patient monitoring approach to physicians and study coordinators;
- Manage the support of the remote patient monitoring solutions in studies, including by being a point of contact for physicians and study coordinators;
- Prepare and deliver management presentations on the digital biomarker data analysis results;
- Manage internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Native English or equivalent;
- Passion for digital innovation in healthcare, and especially for leveraging novel technologies to modernize clinical endpoints and improve disease/treatment management;
- Very good university degree (MSc. level or above) in neuroscience, medical or natural science, computer science, business informatics, or similar;
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or related industry, ideally with direct involvement in clinical development and in a role with a scientific component;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Experience with software development projects, and especially with functional requirement models like use case and user story development, and requirement gathering
- Documentation skills;
- Self-starting team player:
- Problem solving attitude and structured approach to work;
- Data mindset;
- Fluency in English, German would be a benefit;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.