Digital Brand Manager
Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. They are undergoing a transformation with respect to culture and outside perception. The organisation focusses on novel therapies in Oncology and Ophthalmology and is also currently developing a world-leading pipeline in Neuroscience and Dermatology with one of the strongest pipelines of Phase II/III studies in the world. They are currently looking for a Digital Brand Manager.
- Leads the development, launch, roll-out and maintenance of global Multichannel campaigns targeting appropriate customer groups according to brand strategy and frontline need;
- Drives new insights through integration of data from all countries and customer groups;
- Leads communication: drives product messaging and communication strategies across customer groups;
- Contributes to stakeholder mapping;
- Leads the development of full-scale communication plans;
- Provides strategic direction to multiple agencies.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Business University degree in Business Marketing;
- Experience with multichannel and digital marketing ideally in the pharmaceutical industry or close industries;
- Experience in project management and leading cross-functional teams/virtual teams;
- Solid clear communication across countries with different cultures;
- Fluent in English - oral and written. Other languages are a plus;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.