Our client is a public Swiss Specialty Biopharmaceutical company listed on the SIX Swiss Stock Exchange focusing on the discovery and development of drugs that address high unmet medical needs in the field of anti-infectives and immune-oncology.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic DMPK Scientist for a permanent position to be based in Basel area.
As an ideal candidate you should have 2-3 years of experience in in the pharma industry working on preclinical projects, and ability to work proactively and in a matrix team environment.
- Support organization and execution of preclinical DMPK/TK analyses;
- Coordinate and schedule bioanalyses with other departments and/or external partners;
- Evaluate and document DMPK/TK analyses;
- Perform PK simulations for pre-clinical projects;
- Prepare relevant DMPK/TK regulatory documentation (IB, protocols, EMA & FDA § briefing book, regulatory authorities Q/A, submission);
- Support the improvement of current DMPK/TK processes and workflows.
Qualifications and Experience:
- PhD in life sciences (or MSc plus equivalent industry experience);
- 2-3 years’ experience in the pharma industry working on preclinical projects;
- Solid theoretical understanding of ADME, DMPK (including bioanalysis) and drug development;
- Experience with the design and management of external studies in a regulated environment;
- Familiarity with Phoenix, NonMem, Monolix and SQL databases an advantage;
- Ability to work proactively and in a matrix team environment;
- Fluency in English;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.