Drug Safety Programmer
Our client, a growing, dynamic biopharmaceutical company is looking for a Drug Safety Programmer for a permanent position based in Basel, Switzerland. The ideal candidate should have previous working experience in programming and strong knowledge of medical and pharmacovigilance terminologies.
- Contributing to the in house system development projects (Business Intelligence solution: front end and back end operations) in Global Drug Safety/Clinical Development
- Managing the system release process, including system configuration, outputs generation, and coordination of validation activities and execution of testing
- Understanding Drug Safety business needs in close collaboration with other business functions and provide support and services related to Drug safety systems
- Contributing towards the compliance in Computerized Systems Validation requirements, GxP & Pharmacovigilance standards
- Coordinating and providing the end user trainings
Qualifications and Experience:
- University master degree in Computer science, Information systems, mathematics or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years' job relevant experience in IT systems delivery and in collaboration with a business unit preferably within Pharmaceutical industry area
- Good programming skills and knowledge in relational database concept (Oracle)
- Good Business intelligence knowledge (development of listings and metadata)
- Good analytical skills, able to understand problems and present solutions toward business partners.
- Good communication and listening skills, team player and change oriented
- Good verbal and written skills in English
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required