Drug Safety Support
For one of our clients, a pharmaceutical company, we are currently looking for a Drug Safety Assistant for a 12 months contract based in the Basel area. The ideal candidate should have more than 1 year of experience supporting Drug Safety activities within the pharmaceutical environment.
- Sorting, collecting, and assembling safety relevant information received in Drug Safety
- Logging and tracking of safety relevant information (fax, email, etc.) from initiation up to submission to regulatory authorities
- Identification of missing pages and any missing information when receiving safety relevant information and send request to reporters for clarification for booking cases
- Performing simple queries of the safety database
- Providing administrative support as a backup for the Drug Safety Administrative Assistant;
- Participating in projects where requested.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnical industry
- Understanding of related safety submissions or knowledge of medical terminology and familiarity with disease processes is a plus.
- Computer proficiency (Word, Excel and PowerPoint); knowledge of safety databases or the ability to learn new systems;
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (spoken and in writing); French and/or German are helpful;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required