Ensuring all internal controlling activities and management reporting is completed in line with industry standards, efficiently and effectively.
- Accountable to clarify the companies mission, vision and strategy and translate this into annual budgets/forecasting and 3YP;
- Preparing financials analysis, cash flow estimates and funding requirements in the short and medium term;
- Accountable for monthly business reports in a timeous fashion, this includes any changes that would be nessecary on an ongoing basis;
- Guiding the internal control process to ensure precision and consistency of all financial information.
- Project assistance on an ad-hoc-basis
- Guiding and managing a solid reporting system of financial statements to control budgets and forecasting nonconformities with P&L and Cash-Flow
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a financial discipline is required;
- Experience in a smilar postion, primarily in reporting/controlling/FP&A;
- 10 years experience within the pharma industy;
- Experience in working with ERP’s;
- Strong influencing skills: proven ability to get things done without formal authority;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and attention to details;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written); German and/or French would be advantageous;
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.