Junior Clinical Operations Manager
Manages study site activation activities in Europe, LATAM and Republic of South Africa in close collaboration with the relevant CROs and Senior Clinical Operations Manager and Study Lead.
- Operational support to all start-up activities of study sites;
- Plans and manages meetings with CROs as required for country and site set-up;
- Supports Senior COMs with the preparation of status reports;
- Prepares site activation and recruitment forecasts;
- Effective collaboration with other internal functions such as Clinical Supplies, Pharmacovigilance, Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Quality Assurance, Finance;
- Reviews and/or prepares other trial related documents (manuals, plans, guidelines, visit reports, newsletters);
- Follows departmental policies, procedures, and SOPs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in supporting Study Management activities for phase II – III at CRO and/or pharmaceutical industry;
- Experience as Clinical Trial Manager will be good but not obligatory;
- Solid understanding of clinical development;
- Robust knowledge of ICH-GCP and clinical trial regulations;
- Effective communication, organizational, problem solving and time management skills;
- Excellent team working skills in international and cross-functional environment;
- Fluent in English, knowledge of German is a plus;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.