Junior Clinical Trial Associate
Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland. They are undergoing a transformation with respect to culture and outside perception. The organisation focusses on novel therapies in Oncology and Ophthalmology and is also currently developing a world-leading pipeline in Neuroscience and Dermatology with one of the strongest pipelines of Phase II/III studies in the world. We are currently looking for an enthusiastic Junior Clinical Trial Associate for a 12-months contract to be based in Rotkreuz.
The ideal candidate will be supporting the Trial Monitoring organization in administrative tasks related to Global Clinical Trials in Phase I-IV. The role is fundamental to the efficient execution of trials and supports its overall compliance with GCPs and SOPs. Candidates with a commercial/ business background are preffered with some knowledge/experience in the pharma/clinical research as an added value.
- In collaboration with Trial Monitoring Organization team, responsible for the setting up the country and site specific paper Trial Master File and keeping it continuously up to date in accordance with regulatory and client requirements;
- Scan and upload trial documents/communications into the electronic document management system;
- Work with translating and medical writing agencies to ensure translation/medical writing of relevant trial documents;
- May support the Trial Monitoring Organization team in the preparation of request of authorization to health authorities for new trials, under the supervision of CTAs;
- Support Trial Monitoring Organization team in creation, ordering, and mailing of trial tools;
- Support Trial Monitoring Organization team in ordering/tracking/coordinating shipment of trial supplies;
- Prepare purchase orders, manage invoices, process payments;
- Support Trial Monitoring Organization team as needed to ensure that the reporting systems, i.e. data management system, are kept up to date;
- Supporting with setting up webcasts, TCs or other meeting formats.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor degree preferred, Commercial or business experience (knowledge of clinical research adds value);
- Good organizational skills;
- Effectively prioritizes workload;
- Able to work in a matrix organization;
- Demonstrates collaboration skills and flexibility;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Knowledge of at least one local language, German or French (Italian not required);
- Fluency in English;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.