Junior Internal Communications Project Manager
For one of our clients, a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, we are currently looking for an enthusiastic Junior Internal Communications Project Manager for a 12-months contract, based in Basel.
As an ideal candidate you should have 5+ years of experience in project management and great ability to work in a challenging matrix environment.
As an Junior Internal Communications Project Manager you will be responsible for coordinating and maximizing outputs for a team that includes remote and part-time members. In addition, you will be driving organizational excellence for the ophthalmology communications and the advocacy team, by keeping individual contributors connected to each other and on track against delivery of product launch milestones and other targets.
- Project management: develop and manage timelines and action plans for major priority projects related to product launches and/or reputation building;
- Team coordination: Act as liaison to ensure that team members, including remote and part-time contributors, stay connected to each other and on track with shared goals and deadlines; identify potential synergies;
- Stakeholder management: Help prepare comms & advocacy updates for franchise leadership teams and executives;
- Global/local liaison: Provide regular updates/guidance and solicit input from, communications leads on upcoming milestones and issues;
- Digital and social media support: Prepare and submit web and social media content requests, manage reviews and approvals, assist with social listening and content performance measurement using Social Studio.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree (Marketing, Journalism, Business or English) or recognized public relations qualification;
- At least 5 years of previous experience in Project Management, ideally matured in the pharmaceutical or biotech industries;
- Excellent IT, MS office skills (advanced powerpoint skills big plus);
- Able to work independently and autonomously;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Fluent in English essential, German or French advantageous;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.