Digital Biomarker Operational Study Manager Associate
Our client is a pioneer in Drug Discovery and Development. As the world`s largest R&D spender in the pharmaceutical domain, they work in a vast number of drugs & therapeutic areas and are highly recognized internationally. They are also a leader in the field of manufacturing and selling of several drugs for the treatment of Cancer.
We are currently looking for an Operational Study Manager Associate to be part of a Digital Biomarker Team which is driving the medical innovation and the development of innovative treatments for patients in Personalised Healthcare. The position is for 11 months contract with high chances of extension and to be based in Basel. If you have at least 2 years of experience, working in pharmaceutical or similar environment, working with clinical trials and patients in a support function and passion for digital innovation in healthcare then please get in touch!
- Ensure support requests are promptly addressed by the digital biomarker team;
- Assist with preparing remote patient monitoring parts of IRB/Ethics Committee submissions, and addressing follow up questions;
- Create and maintain accurate study level progress information (e.g. recruitment status, remote patient monitoring data generation levels, data transfer status, technical issue overviews) through the efficient use of systems, tools and reports;
- Create and maintain centralized project/team work-spaces, including document creation and/or maintenance;
- Assist with effective communication and information sharing via compilation of study-specific documents and resources (agendas & minutes, presentations, team contact lists, distribution lists and other relevant material);
- Identify and contribute to areas of best practice and process improvements.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree (BA. level or above);
- Passion for digital innovation in healthcare, and especially for leveraging novel technologies to modernize clinical endpoints and improve disease/treatment management;
- Relevant work experience, e.g. in the pharmaceutical or related industry, in clinical operations, or in a customer service and support function;
- Previous experience in working with patients and clinical trials will be an asset;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Documentation skills;
- Proficiency with MS Office suites such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word;
- Self-starting team player;
- Problem solving attitude and structured approach to work;
- Native English or equivalent is a must;
- Fluency in German will be an advantage;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.