Responsible for smooth transactional execution between intercompany and 3rd party customers and respective suppliers as well as correct system set-up and demand review for 3rd party customers. Act as competent counterpart for assigned customers and various functions in order to guarantee high customer service level. Achieve operational excellence in terms of quality, cost and compliance.
- Monitor and maintain correct system transactions related to order management processes according to defined business cases based on planning & master data parameters including the up-to-date status of the order at any point in time
- Prepare and ensure availability of all relevant documentations and approvals needed to guarantee steadily product flow (e.g. Letter of Credit)
- Provide guidance and assist assigned customers for returns, write-off’s, rebates and credit/debit notes according to the established SOPs and guidelines.
- Perform system bookings for returns and issue credit notes in a timely manner taking into consideration month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial timelines.
- Guide and support 3rd party service provider PLS
- Actively support the implementation of monitoring & measurement systems associated with increasing the effectiveness of the supply chain
- Maintain as single point of contact (SPOC) a pro-active and close communication with 3rd party customer and intercompany suppliers aligning daily business to guarantee a high customer service level at all times
- Facilitate communication of intercompany customers and suppliers in alignment with direct communication principles
- Act as single point of contact for escalation issues for your assigned customers, influencing and connecting relevant stakeholders to speed up (system) issue resolution
- Drive and maintain close relation and involve other functions (Life Cyle Management, QA, Supply Chain, Finance, Artwork, Logistics) to ensure regulatory and quality compliant product supply
- Strive for constant process and performance improvement by actively participating in cross-functional initiatives
- Define and decide on priorities for physical deliveries in collaboration with Logistics Experts
- Ensure compliance with GMP and regulatory requirements (including record management) and continuous improvement of quality relevant processes within area of responsibility
- Support and implement new set-ups according to business need
Qualifications and Experience:
- Higher education (Bachelor degree) in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or Industrial Engineering. At least vocational education in commercial professions complemented by additional training in business administration resp. supply chain management.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in Supply Chain role in Health Care, Consumer Goods, Chemical or another process industry
- Comprehensive understanding of Supply Chain processes incl. customer service and vendor management
- At least 3 years of experience in SAP R3 usage (advanced user knowledge)
- Good understanding of ERP implementation methodology
- Computer literacy: Office applications (Excel, Power Point, WinWord) and Visio
- Proven project management ideally in a cross-functional project
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), French and/or German is a plus
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required