Packaging Component Artwork Specialist
For one of our clients, a medium sized biopharmaceutical company with an exciting pipeline in various therapeutic areas, we are currently looking for a Packaging Component Artwork Specialist.
- Initiate artwork for new packaging components or changes to existing packaging components for production and/or generation of mock-ups needed for regulatory submissions;
- Perform Quality Check (QC) of Packaging Component Artwork against Product Information and Company standards to ensure compliance;
- Review the artwork (using electronic tools where possible) for regulatory compliance;
- Co-ordinate approval of the artwork with input from relevant regulatory stakeholders within the agreed timelines;
- Enter data and use tools to monitor metrics for packaging component artwork status tracking;
- Communicate status of packaging component artwork with stakeholders throughout the packaging component artwork process.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience in Regulatory Affairs in Specialist position (1-2 years);
- Experience with computer systems (e.g., artwork management system, text comparison, QC tools, Microsoft Excel or other tracking tools);
- Excellent communication skills, including excellent spoken and written English;
- Experience in working with limited supervision and able to make independent decisions;
- Cultural sensitivity and able to work and thrive in a multi-cultural environment;
- Experience of working in a virtual team and/or global organization;
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skill;
- Extremely reliable and conscientious with a keen sense of urgency and able to work to tight timelines;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.