(Pharma) International Digital Manager
Our client is a pioneer in Drug Discovery and Development. As the world`s largest R&D spender in the pharmaceutical domain, they work in a vast number of drugs & therapeutic areas and are highly recognized internationally. They are also a leader in the field of manufacturing and selling of several drugs for the treatment of Cancer.
They are currently looking for two International Digital Manager on a contract basis to be located in Basel. If you have 7+ years of experience in Digital Marketing in the healthcare industry, have strong project management skills and are able to lead changes within a matrix environment, then please get in touch!
In the role you will be responsible to guide product, medical and regional partners in advancing care for patients through digital empowerment and excellence.
- Drive annual digital planning process and develop integrated plans in alignment with key therapeutic stakeholders;
- Provide relevant multi-channel and customer-centric digital insights and research to inform core activities and experimentation recommendations, develop related business cases and advocate to stakeholders;
- Manage appropriate planning and execution of novel digital initiatives with internal and external suppliers, and in accordance to financial, legal, and healthcare compliance policy and guidance;
- Map, drive, and steward meaningful standards and matrix collaboration frameworks with various global, regional and key country partners;
- Contribute to overarching digital strategy for a strategic global platform, in collaboration with Medica Affairs team;
- Lead Agency UX/UI development for global platform;
- Ensuring required input from key stakeholders and customers to ensure optimum experience
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree, advanced degree or certification in science or business;
- 7+ years of digital marketing, relationship marketing and/or brand management experience in a healthcare/pharmaceutical company;
- Grasp of inter-working business relationship between global, regions, and countries in a multi-national setting is preferred;
- Disease knowledge of one of our product areas is a plus, grasp of inter-working business relationship between global, regions, and countries in a multi-national setting is preferred;
- Excellent English/communication skills, strong results orientation and cross-functional project management competency;
- Ability to influence without authority, can adapt to and lead change independently, enable knowledge sharing and develop training/educational initiatives to up-level stakeholder's digital competence and excellence;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.