Our client, a dynamic global bio-pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland, covering multiple therapeutic areas, is looking for a Project Manager on a 6 month contract starting 15th of July until the end of current year, based in the Basel area.
The ideal candidate should have minimum 3-7 years of experience as a project manager and will be a part of implementation of the advanced on-boarding of Global Clinical Development Operation services.
- Lead the implementation in a service management solution based in ServiceNow;
- Supervise businesss adminstrators, system managers and system administrators or document delegation of supervision;
- Single point of contact for system deliverables;
- Lead project or operational risks identification and prepare risk mitigation tactics;
- Lead new system releases or project on behalf of the business;
- Lead system concept of operations and operating plan including system budgeting and resource allocation to buy, develop, deploy, operate and maintain the system;
- Responsible for leading and testing the software development.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowelde of computer system validation and code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 21 Part 11 and required documentation;
- PMP certification is required;
- Good understanding of Global Clinical Development Processes;
- Knowledge of ServiceNow;
- Knowledge and experience in system lifecycle management in a GxP environment and system validation;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Ability to work in a complex organizational matrix;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.