German Recruitment Associate Consultant/Consultant (Vacancies in Berlin & Basel)
The role as a Recruitment Associate Consultant/Consultant with CTC Clinical Trial Consulting AG entails a wide range of duties at CTC including supporting with recruitment activities as well as actively contributing to a number of internal meetings, and creating / presenting research documents and presentations.
CTC is a meritocratic organisation that offers a great structure and opportunity for progression. Transition from Resourcing Executive to Associate Consultant is easily achievable within the first 12-18 months. The Resourcing Executive role is proactive in its nature involving identifying specific candidates, key contacts and new leads on a daily basis.
- Posting job descriptions to various internet recruitment websites and job portals;
- Updating CTC’s CRM system / Candidate database;
- Selecting and proactively contacting potential candidates via a variety of means;
- Manage candidate responses and take the relevant actions;
- Prepare CVs on behalf of consultants for submission to client organisations;
- Support consultants on administration tasks such as organising interviews;
- Provide backup to Recruitment Support function;
- Ensure candidate records are kept up to date on our internal database (Bond Adapt);
- Research subjects in detail using the internet on new topics through the use of search engines, social networking and forums etc;
- To produce well written web adverts to attract the appropriate levels of response;
- Consistently track all your activity in CTC’s database to support CTC’s quality approach
- Perform a 360 recruitment role, that is, from being involved in the acquisition of both candidates and clients, through to successful matching of a client’s requirements with an appropriate candidate (on a headcount or contract basis) resulting in revenue generating activity;
- Consistently deliver against targets;
- To develop an understanding of clients, e.g. their aims and ambitions, website, decision makers, departments, products, competitors, likes, dislikes, USP’s and buying criteria, such as comprehensive solution may be offered and delivered to the client;
- Be capable of full end to end delivery into these accounts covering multiple candidate/contractor channels;
- Meet new and existing contacts face to face and be capable of running a structured meeting, including a sales-focussed presentation where necessary;
- To help and support other consultants by providing them with market intelligence and appropriate candidates;
- To be able to offer our clients a multiple of recruitment recommendations both verbally and through detailed proposals;
- To escalate all contractual, financial or legal issues to the director of operations
Qualifications and Experience:
Qualifications and Experience:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and sociable person to join CTC based in Basel, Switzerland. You will need to have the drive, energy, approach and outlook required by an organisation going through a concerted phase of growth.
Additionally, you must have:
- Degree educated to at least Bachelors level;
- 3+ years’ experience with a demonstrable successful track record in recruitment in Pharmaceutical and/or Medical devices sectors;
- Possess good verbal and written communications skills – English is essential and German highly desirable;
- Very good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills. Ability to work in interdisciplinary teams;
- Computer literate: in particular, have extensive experience of using standard packages such as Microsoft Office;
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency in researching subjects in detail using the internet on new topics through the use of search engines, social networking and forums etc;
- Good knowledge about the Drug Development process;
- Demonstrates problem-solving and idea generation skill:
- Basic project management skills, good organisation and planning skills;
- Naturally well motivated and results driven
- Your fluency in German (reading, writing and speaking) is mandotory.
If you are keen on joining a dynamic and fast paced environment please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable and send your CV to email@example.com
Please note, we can only consider EU/CH candidates or those with a valid work permit for Switzerland. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.