Recruitment Team Leader / Managing Consultant Basel, Switzerland
Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, CTC is a specialist life-sciences recruitment organisation. We place specialist talent into contract and permanent positions in the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical devices and CRO industries. An in-depth experience in life-sciences recruitment combined with an established and extensive local network means that CTC offers clients and candidates the “Gold standard” in recruitment services. With an expertise honed over many years at the cutting-edge of the life-sciences industry, we help companies find people and we help people find companies
Reporting to: Director of Operations & Business Development, Basel.
Are you playing at the very top of your game? Perhaps you have amassed some great experience at UK level, but now you want a bigger opportunity on a global stage?
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual to join our team at Team Leader level in Basel, Switzerland , and if the above is roughly describes your situation, this could be just the job for you.
We have a reputation for excellence and a proactive approach to networking and promoting CTC. Through this we are able to engage the very best talent, and consequently work with the very best employers in the market who are serious about bringing talent to their organisation. CTC always places the needs of our client's at the core of its business by understanding their needs and situation and recommending a relevant resourcing solution.
Our team is as diverse as our clients. We believe that we need to reflect our current and future client base to better understand their needs. Our team is diverse in terms of nationality, languages spoken, area of expertise, age and gender.
If you are looking for an exciting career attracting talented canditates for contract and permanent positons across the value chain then please apply
As a recruitment team leader, you are the vital link between clients and candidates providing an exceptional end to end experience for all. The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
- Managing the team, ensuring a seamless end to end hiring process
- Developing a good understanding of our clients, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Optimizing job postings by working with hiring managers to develop effective and compelling job descriptions
- Owning and driving the process, keeping hiring managers informed at every stage. Provide updates on the hiring challenges and successes for each client company
- Advertising vacancies in a range of media, such as websites, magazines, social media attracting quality candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using our candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Filtering applications to ensure only candidates with the relevant skills set are presented for interview
- Creating our signature high touch candidate experience and journey throughout our process, ensuring continual communication with candidates during the application process
- Able to negotiate pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates - offering advice when needed to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Maintaining data integrity by accurately entering and updating our information systems
- Ensuring all systems and administrative activities are carried out
- Work towards and exceed targets relating to the number of candidates placed, value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree is preferred
- 5 years + of full lifecycle recruiting experience preferably with exposure to the Pharma / lifescience industry
- Experience in managing a team
- Highly developed organisational skills with the ability to handle multiple priorities - able to organise people, resources and timelines
- A goal-orientated approach to work - proven ability to meet deadlines and targets
- Track record for successfully identifying and qualifying exceptional candidates
- Experience sourcing for multilingual roles
- Experience with advanced and creative sourcing techniques
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills - Confident and persuasive communicator with strong, proactive customer facing skills a natural relationship manager and builder
- Sales and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Ambition and the determination to succeed
- Confidence and self-motivation
- Team-working skills
You must also enjoy working in a high-pressure environment and the responsibility that comes with it.
Please send applications to Manu Chhokra, Director of Operations & Business Development at: email@example.com