Regulatory Affairs Team Assistant
Our client, an dynamic medium-sized bio-pharmaceutical company headquartered in Switzerland, covering multiple therapeutic areas, is looking a Regulatory Affairs Team Assistant for a 6 months contract based in Basel area.
The ideal candidate should have 1 year of previous experience working for an international company involved in documentation management and archiving with a high attention to detail.
Supporting the Regulatory Affairs Team with the following tasks:
- Quality check of the regulatory documentation of world-wide clinical trials for archiving into the Trial Master File (TMF);
- Filing in clinical documentation systems;
- Submissions dossier preparation (printing documents, burning CDs, preparing DHL packages);
- Requests for documents translation to the Translation Agency;
- General administrative support to the team.
Qualifications and Experience:
- At least 1 year of experience within an international company in general support;
- High attention to detail;
- Good organizational and communication skills;
- Excellent spoken and written English;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.