Senior/Principal SAS programmer
Our client is an innovative mid-size Pharmaceutical company with global headquarters in the German speaking part of Switzerland. A well-funded and stable organisation, our client enjoys the backing of a number of leading, globally recognised institutions. They currently market 3 leading products in anti-infectives and oncology via a global alliances and extensive partner network. We have a long standing relationship with this company and have placed a number of key people in the organisation in the past, all of whom have given us some great feedback from their time working there.
- Responsible to perform data management and statistical tasks for clinical studies
- Ensure that the deliverables are provided on time, to a high level of quality and adhering to company requirements
- Review and approve Data Management and Statistics study deliverables provided by the CRO (CDISC SDTM, ADaM, tables, figures and listings) in order to ensure compliance with the study protocol and Basilea standards
- Regular review of study data with clinical team/safety team. Support clinical review of data in SAS (JMP /JMP Clinical)
- Program / validate datasets and statistical outputs
- Develop internal tools for standard reporting
- Perform ongoing filing of study documentation and data in document management system
- Follow departmental policies, procedures, and SOPs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree (or equivalent) preferably in mathematics, informatics or other scientific discipline;
- 2+ years’ experience in SAS programming for clinical trials in a CRO or pharmaceutical industry
- Good knowledge of programming languages and knowledge of data management principles and tools
- Good knowledge and understanding of CDISC, especially SDTM and ADaM;
- Knowledge of all aspects of clinical trials from initial study set-up to study completion with an excellent understanding of the roles and responsibilities of all related disciplines, e.g. Biostatistics and Clinical Data Management;
- Ability to communicate effectively across functions and at all levels, internally and externally
- Flexible work approach and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail orientation
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.