Senior Scientist or Principal Scientist
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company currently looking for a Senior Scientist or Principal Scientist.
- Meet quality, quantity and timelines in all assigned projects.
- Design, plan and perform scientific experiments activities and plan, perform and contribute to project related scientific/technical activities under minimal guidance from more experienced team member (e.g., interpret and report results, generate and evaluate data, draw relevant conclusions, write reports).
- Provide scientific and technical guidance. Coach team members as needed.
- Contributes to the setup and optimization of infrastructure or specialized facilities e.g. cell culture or biosafety labs as an expert.
- Generate scientific documents to hand over to internal and/or external partners (e.g., TechOps, authorities, external companies) and support generation of international registration documents under adequate guidance from more experienced team members.
- Contribute to risk analyses and/or peer review and project challenge meetings.
- Interact/collaborate with other groups/functions to facilitate validations, transfer of knowledge/analytical procedures and deliveries of DS and/or DP.
- Report and present scientific results internally and contribute to presentations.
- Contribute to maintenance of infrastructure/equipment.
- Actively contributes to team goals.
- Ensure all own activities are aligned with overall drug development/QC process.
- Work according to appropriate SOPs, GMP, QM, HSE.
- Strategic and scientific contribution to teams/Networks, target team achievements and annual objectives.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Successfully demonstrated several years (minimum of 3 years) of directly related experience as scientist or Ph.D. (0 years’ experience) or equivalent.
- Solid knowledge of cGMP
- Broad scientific or technical knowledge in a specific area.
- Adequate understanding of development/QC processes in own function.
- Advanced knowledge of laboratory and/or technical tools.
- Good knowledge of software and computer tools.
- Good presentation skills and scientific/technical writing skills.
- Good communication skills, basic coaching skills
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required