Supply Chain Hub Coordinator
For one of our clients, a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel and focusing on novel therapies in Oncology and Opthalmology and with a world-leading pipeline in Neuroscience and Dermatology, we are currently looking for a Supply Chain Hub Coordinator for a 12-months contract based in Fribourg (CH).
As an ideal candidate you should have matured at least 3 years of experience in Supply Chain roles in the Healthcare or Medical Device industry.
As an Supply Chain Hub Coordinator you will be responsible for executing operational trading and purchasing tasks while complying to internal trading and procurement standards and financial controls. In addition, you will be maintaining strong links with various internal stakeholders (Global Supply Chain, Category Manager, Regional Lifecycle Manager) and external third party suppliers.
- Provide operational excellence by monitoring all inbound and outbound transactions into and out of worldwide inventory locations, including returns;
- Ensuring the transactions are processed and synchronized in the various different systems;
- Analysing and solving technical issues in collaboration with global cross-functional groups, in order to provide timely resolutions and minimizing impact on affiliate/market;
- Achieving operational excellence by executing day-to-day procurement operations of raw materials and finished goods, based on requisitions received;
- Managing the purchase to pay cycle over internal system (purchase requisition and purchase order creation, correct pricing check, supervision of delivery, goods receipt bookings and invoice checking).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree or similar in Supply Chain, Purchasing or Business Administration;
- At least 3 years of experience in Supply Chain, preferably using SAP ERP system and in the Healthcare or Medical Device industry;
- Able to work independently and autonomously;
- Excellent planning and organizational skills;
- Fluent in English essential, German or French advantageous;
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.