Supply Chain Manager (Immediate Start)
The Supply Chain Manager (SCM) is responsible for demand and supply planning from Clinical Finished Good (CFG) to Drug Substance (DS) ensuring demand fulfilment for assigned projects. The SCM acts as key contributor to the Clinical Supply & Operations Planning (CS&OP) process in across departments and provides transparency on supply constraints and manages related aspects accordingly. The Supply Chain Manager has operational end to end responsibility for assigned activity, leads and manages all project and local network activities and participates in cross-functional teams.
- Creates and maintains the end-to-end supply plan from CFG to DS;
- Harmonizes the supply strategy and contributes to the supply strategy across departments;
- Leads the clinical demand planning meeting ensuring alignment between demand and supply;
- Actively contributes to the portfolio manufacturing schedule alignment (from DS to CFG);
- Defines most cost efficient ordering levels from CFG to DS, minimizing waste and allowing flexibility to accommodate demand variability;
- Ensure compliance of processes with regulations as well as company‘s internal procedures and GxP requirements;
- Actively participate in teams activities and fulfil all related tasks and responsibilities related to own discipline;
- Proactively communicate key issues and any critical topic in a timely manner to the appropriate management level and to/or any other relevant project team members. Interpret results, evaluate data, draw conclusions and report back to team and management;
- Accountable for quality, quantity and timelines for all assigned tasks/projects;
- GMP Compliance (number of deviations, technical issues, audit / inspection findings);
- Adherence to company‘s standards and Values & Behaviors, in particular, quality, ethical, health, safety, and environment standards (HSE), and information security standards (ISEC).
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5 years of practical experience in chemical / pharmaceutical industry;
- Good knowledge about the Drug Development process;
- Basic project management, good organization and planning skills;
- Knowledge of relevant regulations (e.g. GMP, HSE etc.) and company specific standards;
- Demonstrates problem-solving and idea generation skills;
- Good presentation skills;
- Very good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills. Ability to work in interdisciplinary teams;
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Relevant working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.