Supply Chain Project Manager
Our client is a leading global player in the Pharmaceutical industry with global headquarters in Basel, Switzerland are looking for a Supply Chain Project Manager to Lead supply chain activities related to separation and integration (M&A) projects.
- Responsible for understanding the impact of the project to all the supply chain functions including end to end planning, platform supply chains, markets, ware-house & logistics, order management, life cycle, art works and master data.
- Represent supply chain in x-functional project meetings with finance, quality, regulatory, IT, PMO and ensure that supply chain activities are coordinated together with the other functions.
- Identify any IT changes required to support the project and act as the business specialist to the IT team.
- Will be responsible for planning and organizing the project, timeliness and completion of tasks that are within the scope of supply chain management.
- Identify the impact of the project to markets, manufacturing sites and global supply chain functions and partner with the impacted supply chain teams to identify and develop the to be models and processes in relevant areas.
- Support analyses related to demand, supply and capacity and identify mitigating actions to avoid customer service disruptions to patients.
- Update of the Global Tracker (Marketing Authorization Submissions/Approval, Distribution Switches Completion, Graphs and KPI’s maintenance)
- Maintain control of progress, quality and provide communication to key stake holders.
- Report project status, and bring up issues where help is needed to work-stream lead.
- Achieve agreed targets in terms of quality, time and cost while maintaining customer satisfaction
- Prepare cut-over plan milestones, change request and lead internal alignment meeting for evaluation / decision making. Communicate decision of change requests to stake holders.
- Ensure product assortment for each country is up to date and be point of contact to data management group
- Participate in workshops for Cut-over plan and Distribution Switches
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5-10 years of experience in multiple areas of supply chain
- University degree in business or technical area
- Experience managing complex supply chain projects
- Autonomy; must work mostly independently with technical and management coaching as sense or prioritization
- Be able to deal with complex situation with high level of flexibility
- Experience working with global teams
- Leadership skills with the ability to influence teams
- Advanced Microsoft Office Excel skills
- Ability to travel as required
- Relevant Swiss working/residency permit or Swiss/EU-Citizenship required.